Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Would you like a Free Digi?

Hi everybody!
I live in New England here in the USA
and all of us are bracing for a huge
winter blizzard to arrive here
later today and continue until early Wednesday morning!
Yikes!  A trip to the grocery store is CRAZY with
everybody scrambling to stock up on supplies just in case
we loose power.
I think we are ready though.
 
I am super excited about Heather's
Gorgeous digi release on Tuesday!
 
Why don't you share the badge below and plan to 
come back for our NEW DIGI RELEASE tomorrow!

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/


If you share the badge on your blog post / sidebar
 or on facebook 

You will get this CUTE little ladybug love digital stamp FREE!


email Heather at freshbreweddesigns (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
 to let me know you shared and so I can email you your digi!


Don't wait! time is running out!!!
Share NOW and get ready to come back for lots of
beautiful  creations and fun on January 27th.
 
I am looking forward to sharing the card I created with you!
Heather's new digi's are OUTSTANDING and BEAUTIFUL!
So very much fun to work with!!
I promise you will love them!
 
Big Hugs,
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment