Followers

Monday, June 16, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - June Digi Release! Check out the cuteness!!


 
Hello!  I hope that all of you enjoyed a wonderful
Father's Day weekend with your loved ones!
We certainly enjoyed some beautiful weather yesterday!
I enjoyed a wonderful day at my parents house with
all of our family there to celebrate my father and
all of the dad's there!  It was a perfect day for a BBQ!
 
However, the reason that I'm posting today is to
Celebrate Heather's June Digi Release at
 
I created with the new digi
 
 
 
Aren't they adorable? 
I made a Birthday card celebrating
two good friends!
 
I hope that you pop on over to our
to read all of the latest fun
and see what my DT friends have created
with Heather's newest digi's!
 
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl
 



6 comments:

  1. This is just super cute and so fun and colourful. The bow is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just SO Sweet! I love all of the dotty background papers and those textured buttons. The bow is gorgeous and your little image is colored to look so soft and sweet. Everything about this card is HAPPY! I know that the recipient will ADORE this.

    Sending HUGS and SMILES,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE Sheryl this is FABULOUS...the paper, the buttons, the ribbon, that cupcake but most of all your sweetie pies here...perfectly done dear Sheryl!! Glad that you were able to enjoy a tiny bit of down time!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheryl, I love your card! It is so precious! I love the buttons and other embellishments you used. Gorgeous bow! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheryl, Oh WOW thank you for such a lovely comment on my Blog. You have made such a lovely selection of gorgeous makes lately, every one unique in its own way. I love your work. Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete