Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

FBD, February Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Hello to all of my crafty friends!
Here we are starting a brand new month long
challenge for the month of
February at
Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Choose Your Challenge!

I'm excited about sharing this months
Photo inspiration picture with you!
 
 
I love this photo and of course it makes me think
of Valentine's Day with those yummy hearts, as it is February!

Here is the Valentine card that I created using
the above photo for inspiration! 

 
 
I used Fresh Brewed Designs
and
along with
 
 I colored with my copic markers
Used Stampin Up Heart Framelits
and banner framelits
Scrap Design papers
Ribbon, bakers twine, heart charm and pearls
are all from my stash!
 
I couldn't resist pairing these two stamps together for my card!
Hot cuppa Joe, reminds me of my husband when he was young
with hair!  LOL!
Oh, He is still buff, but alas.....his hair is gone.
It's true though, that bald is sexy!  LOL!
I made this card to share with him on Valentine's Day!
I think that it will definitely make him smile!
I thought about not adding lace, and then I decided,
"It's my Valentine creation for my husband, and he
certainly won't mind some lace, ribbons and pearls!"
He knows me and he will know that I couldn't help myself!  LOL!
(It was really hard for me not to add flowers!!)
I'm very blessed to have a husband who is so supportive
with my love of card making!
 
And I love to work with
Heather's
I'm so very excited, as this month
we have our newest
Design Team Members
joining us! 
 
Please join us this month for lots of fun!
 
You can follow our challenge blog or
sign up to follow us by e-mail so that
you don't miss out on anything!
 
I woke up to snow this morning and it's
supposed to continue snowing until after 6:00 p.m!
The perfect weather to drink coffee, browse through
blogs and play in my craft room......
If I didn't have to work!
I had better go and see what is closed and who is
staying home.  I might get lucky and close!
 
Please hop over to our 
to see more Challenge inspiration 
by our very talented Design Team
and catch up on the latest news!
 
Here is the February Choose your Challenge badge!
 
 
RULES:
  1. You can choose to create using this sketch and/or use this photo as your inspiration piece.
  2. We will need to be able to clearly see one of these two pieces in your card / project. 
  3. If we can't see the sketch or that your card follows the photo, it will not count. Sorry :(
  4. You may enter this challenge up to 5 times.
  5. If you don't have an FBD image, don't worry. You can still play along.
  6. If you DO have any of our stamps,  we would LOVE to see them on your project.
  7. Most importantly, HAVE FUN! We love to create for the LOVE of creating. We want you to enjoy what you make and look forward to seeing your projects. 
 
TWO PRIZES to be WON:
  1. The winner of this challenge (chosen by random.org) will be given 3 digis of choice
  2. The FBDDT will choose one lucky participant to be a guest designer for the following month.             
  3.  As a guest designer, you will be given your choice of 3 digis AND be featured on our blog
 I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl
 

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely card. I'm sure your husband will love it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sheryl...WONDERFUL card!!! We are lucky ladies to still be in love with the hubbies...LOL!!! LOVE your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEPPPP!!! Oh dear Sheryl, what is not to love about this card and post? What a sweet little story about you and your hubby! I agree, bald is sexy. My hubby has been bald (partly by choice) for years now. I can't imagine him with hair, lol!!!

    BEAUTIFUL CARD! I know your husband will love and appreciate every beautiful, well planned detail. Of course you HAD to add lace and pearls!!! You are just the sweetest wife ever :)

    Didn't the team (old and new) knock it out of the park today?!?! I am still in awe of the creations posted. WOW!!!

    Sending you big hugs today,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Valentine for your hubby!! LOVE all the details... the pearls, the lace, the ribbon, twine and charm - all working so beautifully together!! Love, Love, Love!!
    Blessings to you Sheryl!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete