Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fussy and Fancy has a new challenge that you won't want to miss.


Hello and Happy Friday!
It's time for another challenge at
This fortnight our challenge is being
 hosted by Elin
who has chosen the challenge

Punches and Dies 
that I colored with my copic markers.
With the gorgeous Fall weather upon us, I have chosen
to work with Oranges, rusts, gold, brown and green.
The design paper is from my scrap bin.
As you can see I added some fun rustic texture with
the brown burlap and woven green ribbon.
I used my Sizzix round scalloped dies to frame my pumpkin.
The fence is done with a Martha Stewart punch
The maple leaves were punched with my old Stampin Up punch
The flowers were punched with EK punches and Sizzix dies and were
topped with "Coffee Pearl" liquid pearls
For a final subtle touch, I added some straw from the farm! 
 He he he!

I hope that all of you have fun weekend plans with
some paper crafting
snuck in there somewhere! 
Here in the North East we are spending our weekends,
 apple picking, going on Hay Rides and
decorating for Fall with pumpkins, hay bales
and pretty Mum flowers the come in gold, rusty orange or burgundy colors.

Please stop by our Fussy and Fancy challenge blog to
see lots of fabulous inspiration from our very talented design team.
Then join in on the FUN!

Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sheryl,
    This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! LOVE all of the layers and the green burlap! So much texture and yumminess!!!
    Sending lots of smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, There is so much to look at...Beautiful layers..Love the pumpkin image & burlap...Fabulous design...LOVE IT...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that your card is stunning. I love the colors. I am so ready for fall. Never ready for winter. LOL That will be something I will miss about being in Florida. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is great that you are back now. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheryl this is great!! i love all of the yummy details...the fibers and textures really pull it all together :) thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog... glad to see you are back hehe!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card this is Sheryl! Love your choice of colours and the addition of that burlap is great. Judy x

    ReplyDelete