Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

FBD September Rubber Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Good Morning and welcome to our
RUBBER STAMP RELEASE AND BLOG HOP!
We are so happy to be sharing this fun event with you.
This will be our LAST BLOG HOP and STAMP RELEASE
for 2013
If you are just arriving to the hop, you will want to go back to the start
If you are getting here from Rhonda's blog then you are good to go!

I am so happy to introduce to you the newest addition to the
FBD rubber stamp family: 


I know you are thinking "WOW, that is an awesome deal!"
but wait ... there's more!!!
Not only can you score this awesome bundle deal, but
everyone who purchases the new bundle will be sent a code to
purchase ANY other FBD Rubber Stamps for 50% off
...
NO LIMIT!
You can choose from any stamp that is in stock, cling mounted or un mounted!



For my project, I chose to create using ...


Spice Cupcake Cutie
Isn't she adorable?  I had so much fun creating this card
all around her fun "Spice" name! 
I made, "Spice Cupcake Cutie" with spicy colors and then
I added lots of soft peach to the card.
I colored her with copics and paper pieced parts of her 
dress with scrap dp. from my stash. 
 I absolutely adore her dress!  It's so much fun to work with! 
You will absolutely love having this stamp! 
 
 
 
  This is my first time using
Frantage Shabby embossing enamel and color fragments.  Do you think that I may have gotten carried away?  LOL!  I couldn't stop myself from adding more and more!  The pretty lace and flowers was hand crocheted by my mother.  Thank you, mom!
Then I added little embellishments from my stash.
 

Remember
You will have until 3:00 PM EST, Sept 17th to HOP
AND to receive our special RUBBER STAMP BUNDLE deal!



Thank you so much for hopping with us!
I hope you have enjoyed your time here at my blog.
It is time for us to say goodbye and for you to
head over to my friend
Linda's blog to check out what she has prepared for you.
 
 

Here is the full hop order :

11 comments:

  1. I think this is gorgeous!! I am gonna have to get some of those! Love all the embellishing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you got carried away, then you took me with you! I LOVE the look and feel of this card. So soft and pretty but WOW at the same time. LOVE all of the embellies, sparkle, beautiful crocheted pieces... all of it just really makes for a super sweet and perfect little creation!

    Big hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crochet flowers ....so simple and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning!!! Beautiful layers and love the distressed edges! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome-- love the sparkle--so fun! Great layers and I'm a sucker for the crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the flowers and ribbon/ lace. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the femininity of this card. It is gorgeous. TFS just a beautiful card. It is even more special b/c your mom worked on it with you. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh. gorgeous. she looks like a queen!! :) happy hop day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the spicy feel of the card and the crocheted embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Love the sparkle and the crochet items. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous . . . l love the color combo you used. Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete