Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

FBD March Rubber Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Welcome to the 
Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamp Release and Blog Hop
for March! 
We are so happy to have you joining us this month!
If you are just arriving to the hop, you will want to go back to the start
If you are getting here from there
then you are good to go!

This month we are releasing another NEW Cupcake Cutie rubber stamp.
She is super sweet and very fun.
Welcome to FBD:
VANILLA CUPCAKE CUTIE
and our new HI CUPCAKE sentiment stamp.

Isn't she absolutely ADORABLE?
I will definitely be using this
Vanilla Cupcake Cutie stamp again and again!

I love that you can use her for any age group!
As a matter of fact, I have a parent here at my preschool
that is referred to as, "The Cupcake Queen!"
If I use this stamp and sentiment to make her a card
it is sure to bring a huge smile to her face!


~For this release weekend ONLY ~ 

if you purchase Vanilla Cupcake Cutie,
then you will get the sentiment for FREE! 
Just use the code FREECAKE when you check out!
Thank you so much for hopping with us!
I hope you have enjoyed your time here at my blog.
It is time for us to say goodbye and for you to head over to my very 
talented and creative friend
Vanessa's blog to check out what she has prepared for you.


We hope you have a day that is as SWEET AS CUPCAKES! 

Big Warm Hugs, 
Sheryl

Here is the hop order :

12 comments:

  1. This is SO SWEET Sheryl!
    I LOVE the soft pinks, the pretty pearls and the oh so lovely pink lace / crocheted embellishments. This card makes me sigh and melt at the same time!
    I love getting to hop and see all of the cards you girls make. It is so fun!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! I LOVE HER DRESS!!!! This is beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the soft pink color and embelishments you used in this card....lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! vanilla cupcake is CUTE, but you made her look elegant! such a beautiful, beautiful card. happy hop day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just super gorgeous! I love that lace & embroidered flower!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card-- I love the flower--did you crochet it yourself? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came so close in using the same paper for her dress!! Love your card, she's sweet as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous Sheryl!! Love her dress and your wonderful embellishments...especially that flower.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Sheryl, your card turned out absolutely beautiful. The lace, flower and corner embellishment are incredible and you did a wonderful job on colouring her in and the layout too. Overall a fabulous job.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful!! I love the lay out

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful. I love the corner, lace and flower on it I love the coloring of your stamped image too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete