Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Red, Green and White Christmas Cards!

Good Afternoon!
The elves certainly have been busy around my house!
I have 1/2 of my wrapping done!  :-)
Ok, the truth is I only have 1/2 of my shopping done!
For this reason, I only have 1/2 of my wrapping done!
I can hear the clock ticking.......
Tick, Tick, Tick........
Ugh!

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share today!
Both of these cards were made using the 
Free Sentiments 
that Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs 
has been giving away!
It's a special 
12 Sentimental Days of Christmas!
Today is day 8 
and Heather is giving away a wonderful digi image
to go along with today's free sentiment!


I made this first card with, 


I made my second card with
This digi is on sale for only $1.95!!!
(This great sentiment was yesterday's freebie!)
So hop on over to 
Fresh Brewed Designs and pick up your
Free digi image and sentiment  that's available today!
While you are there, check out the sale!
Then make a fun card to join
this month's Christmas Challenge

Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I appreciate your comments!

Warm Hugs, Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Sheryl, very festive, love the colour combo and that huge snowflake!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete