Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

"FALL HARVEST" CARD

Hello!  I'm so very happy and excited that I finally have my power back here in the North East!
I have been looking forward to sharing
 Fresh Brewed Designs 
brand new FALL/CHRISTMAS 
Digi Release!
I had the honor of making a card with Heather's very elegant
I chose a Fall Leaf designer paper as a background for this 
lovely 
 The bow is actually attached to the die cut tag that I made for the sentiment that I tucked underneath the image.
This is a picture showing the tag.
Recipe
I colored the "FALL HARVEST" digi with my copic markers
I used my scallop oval nestabilities and sponged the background of the digi image.
The tag and the scalloped border are Marianne dies.
I made and inked the large flower in the center from my stash and the smaller paper flowers are from 
Wild Orchid crafts.
The ribbon and pearls are from Stampin Up
The pretty leaf dp is Recollections Simply Autumn

We are very excited to announce that it's
FIRST BIRTHDAY!
Hop on over to our
to see all of the fabulous new digi images and to read all about
how to enter our Birthday celebration challenge for the opportunity to win this 
Yummy Birthday Blog Candy!
This month is an "Anything Goes" challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges.  You may enter the challenge with any image you want, BUT, if you use a 
 you will automatically be entered into the BLOG CANDY giveaway that is celebrating Fresh Brewed Designs 1st birthday!

We are also very excited about introducing our brand new
Design Team Member
to all of you!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
CCEE Stampers  4 different embellishments
Crafty Ribbons Challenge  Bingo Punch/dies, flowers, ribbon
Party Time Tuesday   Photo Inspiration
My Mums craft Shop   Gratitude
Card Makin Mamas   Cut It Out
Marianne's Design Divas  Dying To DieCut
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl
  

17 comments:

  1. Oh Sheryl!!!
    This card is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I love your colors, the tag, the beautiful flowers and embellies. (so glad you requested an image like this. It was fun to create!)

    SOOO HAPPY your power is back!!! WOOOHOO!!!
    You have been missed!!

    LOTS of hugs and smiles!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. So beautiful and creative.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the bow! Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Sheryl, love that harvest image and the gorgeous dp's, the hidden tag is a great idea!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing with us at My Mum's Craft shop challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay to your power being back on! :) this card is soooooooo beautiful in those rich gorgeous fall colors and so much details. Of course, the fbd image so lovely. I never would have guessed there was a pretty tag tucked in there. Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Thanksgiving card! I bet you're really thankful to have your power back! Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Welcome back" Sheryl!!! What a gorgeous card! So lovely, it screams fall!! So glad your electricity has finally come back on.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the nestabilities you used for your main image panel - and the colors are awesome! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful Thanksgiving card.....thankks for playing with the CCEE'ers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the design and fabby flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Autumn Themed Card. I especially love your embellishment cluster. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week for our Photo Inspiration Challenge. Good Luck

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh very beautiful with all the gorgeous fall colors and sweet image. Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome fall card. Love the die cuts you used and the colors. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a rich, regal and beautiful Thanksgiving card!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE Stampers Challenge this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete