Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Boo Who?

Good Friday Evening!  
I can't tell you how very happy I am that it's finally Friday and that the weekend is here!
  I love weekends, because I  always find time to play in my craft room!
Tonight I made this sweet little Halloween card with one of  Heather's new images
I colored my BOO WHO? with copic markers
The first two layers of DP are from my scrap drawer.
The cardstock is SU Pumpkin Pie
The pretty plaid dp is Recollections Simply Autumn
I used my SU ticket punch and scalloped square punch
I also used my Boo ek border punch
The button is SU also!
The metal bat is oriental trader
The candy corn and purple glitter dots are Recollections

I would like to thank the following challenges for their inspiration
Fab N' Funky  Distressed or TORN  (I tore around my image)
Cooking It Up With Katie   Bird, border and a button
Digital Tuesday   Halloween
Divas By Design   Something Spooky
Crafting For All Seasons  Halloween or a color challenge

If You Like Pink, Make sure that you check our
my PINK BLOG CANDY 
for followers old and new HERE!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

14 comments:

  1. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring!

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    A nice greeting Andrea from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work and fabulous button and bow elements. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheryl! This is awesome! I love all the layers and the gorgeous ribbon! Great coloring on this fun fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sheryl! I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Sheryl! Lovely image, wonderful colours and I love the BOO border! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card! This is such a cute image and your colours are so bright - perfect! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these awesome papers. They are so bright and cheerful! I have been making all of mine more dark... so I am really inspired by this one! LOVE the huge bow too! So super cute!!!

    Lots of hugs and smiles!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, great LO. Made me smile.Thank you for joining us at CFAS, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous Halloween card and I love the bright pretty papers. Thanks for joining the Divas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along in the cooking it up with Katie challenge this week, great project

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, Sheryl! Great color palette and papers. Love that sweet image! Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun fun fun! i love all the bright colors on this halloweeny card. the "boo" border is so cute. love that digi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great! Love the image and you did a great job by combining these classic Halloween colours!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative stamp Friends!
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Love the papers! Such a fun border punch and embellishments too - glitter brads and candy corns! Delightful! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Flying Things"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete