Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Hello!
It's Wednesday
and that means it's time for a
really fun challenge
that I've been looking forward to!
FOOTBALL! 
Use Your Teams Colors!
Well, Here in my house,
 as in most homes across the country,
 we take Football Season very seriously!
I live in New England and we are very proud
to be cheering for Tom Brady and the Patriots!
For my card I used
Fresh Brewed Designs
Recipe
I stamped and colored Spicy Pumpkin Latte girl with my copic markers
I think she's just perfect for my Fall Football Season Card!
I used SU cardstock and punches for my sentiment
The white punched trellis is done with my ek punch
I used my Sizzix embossing folder on my blue cardstock for texture.
I used MFT Dienamic for the grass
The stars are from my stash.
The Patriots flag was copied from a Patriot Flag Image.
I attached the flag to the side of the fence and hand drew the vines over the handle.
Now it's your turn!
What are your team colors?
Pop on over to Freshly Brewed Challenges for
some wonderful inspiration by the DT,
Then join in on the fun!

Then hop on over to
to find this stamp along with
all of Heather's brand new rubber stamps
 that made their BIG debut just last week!
You are sure to find the perfect stamp for
all of your future cardmaking and scrapbooking needs! ;-)
Then don't forget about Freshly Brewed Challenges
Use Something New!


I am entering this card into the following challenges
Mel Jen's Designs   All Things Sporty
Stamp Something   Anything Goes
Riley & Co.   School/Team Spirit
Crafty Boots    Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday   Celebrate The Season
Happileigh Scrappin Challenge    Fall(ing) Leaves
Lexi's Creations   Autumn
Creatalicious challenge   Anything Goes
Papercraft Star   Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations   Anything Goes
Thank you for looking and as always, I really appreciate your comments!
I hope that all of you have a great day!
Hugs, Sheryl

14 comments:

  1. love love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! The colors and that flag are FAB!!! She looks like she is sitting on the edge of a fence by an open field while she watches her guy play football with her friends. (or that would be me... with my latte watching :D hehehe!) I do play sometimes though :D

    GREAT fun card Sheryl!
    you rocked this challenge :D!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is just too cool.. very creative...Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN! fall = football, so the pumpkins fit right in, too! i lived in MA for 2 years and i remember how excited people get about the patriots! ;) looooooove your card- very patriotic. GOOOO CHARGERS! er... I mean Patriots! ha ha ha. I don't like/watch football... tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for the football fan! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one super card perfect for a football fan,bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant make! Thanks for taking part in the 1st Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go team! I love your football card! Perfect for Fall! Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    HLSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card ,love the layout and the image is aewsome,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! I just love the theme of football! Who wouldn't be ready? Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope you'll play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cration! So much fun to stop by. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Gorgeous card! Won't even hold it against you that it's Patriots! lol!
    I am going to have to see if I can come up with a Carolina Panthers card for the challenge! :) I am going to become a follower!
    jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com come by and visit us when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete