Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fun, "Happy Birthday Cowboy!" card, using Fresh Brewed Shop Designs!

Hello!
This fun birthday card is being featured over at Freshly Brewed Challenges where they have a Birthday or Party Theme challenge going on right now!


I made this card using the Country Girl Birthday digi stamp along with the Cowboy Boots Digi Stamp.
I colored the stamps in with my copic markers and paper pieced the Country Girls outfit, boots and belt.
I used Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze SU cardstock.
The background designer paper and coordinating star paper is DCWV "The Guy Stack".
The ribbon is SU Certainly Celery and the button is from my grandmothers button tin!
I used a SU clear brad on the cowboy boots and colored it with my copic marker.
Then I had fun making a Lasoo out of twine!
Thank you so much for looking!
Don't forget to become a follower and enter your name for the Beach Bums Rubber Stamp/BLOG CANDY! ;-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Cards For Men   Stars
Stamp Something July Digi Day Challenge
Stampalot Challenge Anything Goes!

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your first featured post! You know how much I love your sweet card. I LOVE paper piecing and find that it is even easy to do with digis, but people often forget that.

    And how SWEET of you to offer Candy for the month!!! Nothing better than candy in the summertime :D

    Have a wonderful day, lots of hugs!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hooo Sheryl! I am so happy you are a guest designer! Now I will be able to see more of you creations! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i posted at FBD- i love love love this card! way to start off your guest dt spot. :) thanks for a wonderful card idea (i'm going to CASE it). :) I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Sheryl.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, love it.
    Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art just keeps getting better and better, every time I think you can't top that!, you do! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous project. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image, love the paper piecing and the boots are wonderful,lovely colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month,hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete