Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Card for my Son in Law

Hello!
I had so much fun coloring and creating this card for my son in law.  I'm excited about sharing it.
Recipe:
Digi Stamp Karen's Doodles, "It's Your Day" I colored the image with my copic markers.
Stampin Up supplies- So Saffron and Baja Breeze cardstock, yellow polka dotted designer paper,
Modern Label X-Lg., Word Window Lg., "Happy Birthday" stamp from Create A Cupcake,
So Saffron gross grain ribbon.
K & Company designer paper "Que Sera Lera" This is so pretty.  I hope the orange in the paper shows up in my picture.  I need a new camera.
The brad is from MFT
The orange square bling is from Basic Gray
I used the Cuddlebug Happy Birthday and my nestabilities.

I am entering this card in the following challenges......
Cards for Men  Challenge #10  Someone Special
http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-10-someone-special.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CardsForMen+%28Cards+for+men%29
Here Come The Boys  #1 Anything Goes
http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/1-anything-goes-our-first-challenge.html
Stamp Something  "Use A Digi"
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-digi-day-challenge.html
Birthday Sundaes  #*  It's A Recipe"  Birthday card with 3 embellishments and two patterned paper
http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-8-its-recipe.html
Market Street Stamps  "Orange, Yellow & Blue"
http://marketstreetstamps.blogspot.com/
Stamps R Us "Masculine"
http://stampsruschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-men-in-our-lives.html

Thank you so much for looking!

11 comments:

  1. I really like the layout and image, the ribbon finish is great too! Thanks for joining in at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab. Loving the image.
    Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Here Come The Boys, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic guy card!! I love that image! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Thanks for joining us at HCTB's challenge
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card. I love the image!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge at MSS this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the image! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe...I love that image! It is too funny! Great job with the recipe! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool image. Nice coloring job. You did a great job with this card. You sil will love it. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! This is such a great guy image and I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He, he, the image is awesome! Thank you for joining us over at Cards for Men.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete